Thursday, January 23, 2014

Small and beautiful..


Hey,

Great WOYWW yesterday and a really nice Snow Day. I thought today we'd have a challenge entry break and I'd show you some other things that I have been up to :)

A few weeks ago I saw this great pin..


I've always loved mini cards and this pin made me think about all the lovely little things that I have in my stash that I could use to make a little batch.

I thought it would be a good time to play with my stencils and new mini daubers..like a solo playdate (sob)

I did show a couple of the cards during WOYWW a few weeks ago, but thought it would be nice to have a full post dedicated to these beauties.

The main photo is one of my faves, I think the stencil and the colours look like an Orla Kiely print.The stencil is by Crafter's Workshop, the letters are by Kaisercraft and the die-cut shape is the offcut from my Goddaughters birthday card.

1. Lucky Stars
2. Bicycle and spots
3. Birdcage and sunburst
4. To the stars and back
5. Compass
Here's a list of the materials I used - 
1. Free stencil, various inks, Ranger distress inks, Lawn Fawn lucky stars stamp.
2. Silhouette cut file, free stencil, various inks, Ranger distress inks.
3. Tim Holz stencil, Ranger distress ink, crafter's workshop bird / birdcage stencil.
4. Heidi Swapp stencil, Lawn Fawn lucky stars stamp, studio g ink.
5. Tim Holz stencil and stamp, Ranger distress inks, Candi.

Hope you like them.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Claire, I love your bounty of beautiful little cards! Your creativity is impressive! I hope you get a chance to form a small group of card makers who can meet for mini workshops or just fun get-togethers. You can organize this, I know you can and I would think social media must make that pretty easy these days! I look forward to hearing all about it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darnell, you say the sweetest things. Thank you. I love the idea of a little mini card makers workshop...food for thought indeed. Cx

      Delete
  2. These are great Clare, now I want to go and make mini cards!!!
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx