Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sleepy thoughts..


Hey,

Well its freezing here in NYC..I am staying put today...I ventured out yesterday for Dumplings with friends - yums!

I took advantage of the bonus day off on Friday to make a few challenge entries. Today's card is one of them and it's for I Love Promarkers, which I haven't entered in a while.

This weeks challenge #200 is 'Frame it'

I really wanted to use the lovely Bugaboo stamp that I had already coloured, but it was a bit big for my frame dies and I didn't feel like breaking out the Silhouette right then. So I made my own DIY random frame thingy...I like it, its a bit weird, but fits the image perfectly.

I love Bugaboo stamps and I got this one in their annual winter sale. Bargain! I used a Hero Arts sentiment stamp and I added a Candi to my frame, I was considering bling, but the Candi looked better. Finally I added a few touches of glitterglue for shimmer.

I used the following Promarkers -
Morning Mist - the moon
April Shower - hat, sleepsuit and socks
Winter Berry - hat and the socks
Buttercup - hair
Oatmeal - skin

Hope you all have a nice Sunday.

Cx


1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet image, great use of those limited edition Promarkers too. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx