Saturday, January 18, 2014

Shabby Chic...


Hello,

Hope you are having a nice weekend.

I have just got back from a Dim Sum lunch with Hubby and the neighbours -YUMS!!

Following my failed attempt at entering the Shabby Tea Room challenge, I thought I'd have another try :) This week it is a great sketch -

#201 Fun with Sketches

I had quite an extensive play this morning before lunch as I couldn't find the right central element...Then I remembered I had a little stash of Teresa Collins Fabrications tags and sentiment banners...

I love how my card has turned out, once again it is a bit of a departure from my normal style, but it's good to make different things, keeps the mind fresh!

Here's a detail shot for you..

My card - close-up
I used free papers for the backing and the little strips you can see, the Teresa Collins tags, Recollections flowers (a gift from JT), a doily and pearls from my stash and I punched the bunting using my Stampin' up punch.

I especially love the flowers, they have all different prints on them.

A fun Saturday morning project.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Love the yellow dotty paper and your interpretation of the sketch is fab..love all the details! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx