Thursday, January 30, 2014

Moving Along With The Times - Birthday Boys...

Hello there!

It seems like no time at all since the last MAWTT for Team B.

It is Team B's turn over at Moving Along With The Times this week..and the theme is Birthday Boys, as chosen by the talented Susan.

I decided to use a new Bugaboo Stamp (RockStar Boy) and some of the paper that I got at Thanksgiving from Michaels. I die-cut the stars using my Bigshot and xCut star dies. The yellow and the green stars are actually thin paper mounted onto card, as the colours worked really well, but the paper wasn't heavy enough for die-cutting. I love corrugated card it adds texture to things. The sentiment is by Studio G (I think) and not obviously birthday, but it suits the card and I can say 'Happy Birthday' inside.

Pretty cool card for a boy (or a Man I have in mind) I think and super simple.

Pop on over to MAWTT and check out the rest of the team's designs and join in the fun,

Cx

9 comments:

  1. Ah this is brilliant, what a great card and like you say cool. Love it, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tis fab. I love the image! Cool rockstar dude.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very colourful but definitely cool enough for a young man. Hazel L. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really fab card Claire, love the image and your design is very cool indeed! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is a fab design Claire! what a wonderful image and your colouring is gorgeous…. I love his hair!! the paper and stars are perfect... it's a very cool male card! :-)
    Hope you have a nice day!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Claire!! I love that super fun Bugaboo image and all of the stars!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Claire, what a brilliant card. Love it! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well you certainly rocked this one Mrs! Super cool and super cute!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great male card, love Bugaboo, so that's a great start, and I'm more CAS than ott, so brilliant I'd say, Jx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx