Saturday, January 25, 2014

Let's have a Martini...


..or maybe even 2?

This card makes me wish JT was here, she'd drink Martini's with me - Hubby doesn't like them :(

I love today's card! Big talk I know, but it's so fun and I bought the stamp set a while back, but haven't had the perfect card opportunity until now!

It's my entry for My Favourite Things first ever Colour Palette challenge -


They decided to go with MFT colours - Pink, Black and White...

I love the chevron paper that JT and I have from our Thanksgiving craft purchase extravaganza and I think it works well with the stamp. I used my Martinis on Me stamp set by MFT and coloured it with Promarkers and a bit of glitter glue. I die-cut it with a rectangle scalloped die that I bought in Amsterdam in a random shop!

I decided to finish it off with a black button from my stash and some hot pink paper twine.

I have already decided on a recipient for the card..kind of an apology for my tardy response to her letters :(

Hope you are all having a nice weekend, I am in hibernation mode due to the freezing temperature here in NYC.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. A really fab card Claire, I love your layout and the vibrant pink..a really fab image too! A big warm hug being sent your way and..cheers to you! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx