Saturday, January 11, 2014

Anchors away...


Hey there..

A late Saturday evening post from me...partly because I've been out with Hubby watching my Seahawks win their 1st playoff game! Whoo! And secondly because I wanted to post twice before I leave for Atlantic City (again) tomorrow.

Freshly Made Sketches #118 is a great blank canvas this week and I had this idea forming before I went to bed last night..

All the DT cards really inspired me this week and I have been itching to use the anchor I bought in the Silhouette store sale at Christmas.

I printed out an anchor paper from the Pink Petticoat Beach Cottage papers set. The border strip and the scalloped square are also by Pink Petticoat.

The sentiment is by Hero Arts from a set of stamps that I bought at GREAT expense, but get a lot of use out of. I added a Candi to anchor (sorry!) the whole card and voila! my idea came to life.

I might make a few more of these in different colours and give them to a friend as a set..

Hope you all had a good Saturday too.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! I love the anchor and the background paper!! Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card! Love your color choices and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx