Monday, November 11, 2013

Saying thanks...OWH style...


Today it is Veteran's day in America.

So I thought I would share the OWH Thank You cards that I have been making.

On the OWH site, they mentioned that they were low on Thank You's and I love making them, so have spent the weekend making them...I am at 20, all slightly different.

I found this great set of Thank You sentiment stickers in Michaels and thought they would work well for OWH, as I could do all different things with them.

The main photo is a collage of some of my faves and here are a couple of bigger ones.

Thanks - using spellbinders flower dies and American Crafts papers
All I can say is...Thanks! - using spellbinders label dies and American Crafts papers
These were very easy and fun to make, it also meant I got a serious play with the Big Shot, who might feel a bit neglected with the new fancy Silhouette, but I am trying to spend quality time with him :)

These cards will be going out at the end of the month with my Valentine's cards!

Happy Monday to you all and don't forget OWH always needs generous cardmakers.
Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx