Thursday, November 21, 2013

Mojo Time..


Hey,

Fun WOYWW yesterday and for all you WOYWWers out there - my main photo today shows you what I did with the bow :)

I love the Mojo Monday #320 sketch this week.


Every now and then I like to get BOLD (aka brave) and mix it up by using papers that have different patterns.

Here I have used 2 patterned papers - the long strip is by American Crafts and the flowery rectangle is by DCWV. The stamp is a Studio G one that I don't use very often, because it fades out in the centre, no matter what I do...
The bow was made using a Silhouette cut file. I have sprinkled gems and sequins around - ala my craft Heroine Liz at Pink Petticoat. The background paper is a mottled grey and also by American Crafts, but I am not sure it's worked as well as I had in mind..

A friend sent me a belated 40th birthday gift, so this will be going to her to say thanks.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the bow tie die! Nice use of the sketch man, especially with those papers and a busy stamp!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx