Saturday, July 13, 2013

The prodigal Husband returns...


..he was slightly delayed so got to our apartment at about 2am!! But it is lovely to have him back :)

He came bearing many many gifts, which proves he does actually listen to me...

In honour of his return, I thought I would enter a challenge!!

As you know I love Bugaboo stamps, but I have never ever entered a challenge on their blog, which is odd, so this little post will rectify that and hopefully be the first of many.

Bugaboo run a few challenges and my main photo is for the Stella Says Sketch July edition - here is the sketch -



I love the Monster Truck stamp, it's such fun and I used this great free font from FontSquirrel called 'Feast of the Flesh' it has a monster feel to it.

Instead of mounting the stamp onto a piece of card to create a border, I inked the edges using a Cranberry distress ink. The ribbon is by American Crafts, the star paper is by Bo Bunny and the spotty paper is by Pink Petticoat.

I am very pleased with the end result and I am now trying to think of someone to give it to..

Have a great Saturday.

Cx




1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I love it! Thank you for playing along with us in our “Stella Says Sketch” challenge at Catch The Bug! We love that you’ve joined us, this time! Please join us, again, next time, for a new sketch and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx