Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Crafting...it's not always easy...



Hello, hope you all had a nice weekend.

Hubby and I hung out with friends, set up his record deck and trawled the charity stores for more record bargains, so it was fun.

We had some sad news last week and I wanted to send a card to show our support, but I am not good at making sympathy cards...

I had a 'Thinking of You' stamp, but it's a bit jazzy, so I thought I'd tone it down by making the card using all the same tonal values for all the elements.

The main photo is the card I made. For once, I am quite pleased with a sympathy card. It always feels weird to me using the thing I love doing to make something for such a sad time...

I am also interviewing like crazy, so I hope to be in work by the start of August - fingers crossed.

My Ma and my Goddaughter are all booked and are coming to visit at the end of August. Whoo hoo! I am most excited and a dose of good news was very nice, after a bit of bad news.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. I agree that sympathy cards are hard to make. Good luck on your interviewing, and sounds like you have a great visiting time set up with your mom and goddaughter. waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx