Monday, March 19, 2012

Saying Thank You



So my craft buddy bought me some bits and bobs today from her local craft store, which I can't wait to use, I thought that I might make today's picture to say thank you.

I found it on pinterest and thought it would be a great use of some of my scraps and my Martha Stewart butterfly punch and I am quite excited to get the sewing machine out to do this!!

I'll take a picture and post it later in the week, so you can see the result.

I had a quiet craft week last week, I made a few things for my 'family and friends birthday / anniversary' book, so now I need to start working on May onwards. It's a great idea, I bought this book last year and it means I keep us all nice and organised and don't forget birthdays, anniversary's, etc. It also means that when I only have 20 minutes free, I can focus and make one special card for the book.

My new Petite Pennant punch arrived last week and so I punched a load of pennants from my scraps and made a couple of cards at the weekend, will show some pics later on this week.

I have been feeling a bit craft lethargic of late, so need to up my game this week! Also the craft zimmer needs a tidy.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx