Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sundays Are Best


We had such a lovely time with Family Hopgood and Leila is absolutely gorgeous, but there is nothing better than being in your own home on a Sunday watching the NBA All Star weekend.

Today's pic is for the Mojo Monday #178 challenge, I love the Mojo sketches and often use them for inspiration. I love this card and have just the couple in mind to give it to. Here is the Mojo sketch -

I used Canford Card, free papers for the scalloped circle (which I cut using my slice), I decided against ribbon and used card instead, I also decided not to create a bow and used self adhesive gems instead, the stamp is from the Forever Friends Wedding set and the ink is Peony by Colourbox.

This week, I have been using lots of the same items from my stash, it's quite interesting to see how many different cards you can create using similar ingredients!

The only thing that has irritated me this week, is not having time to enter the Kaboodle Doodles and Sketch n Stash challenges - next week, next week.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx