Monday, February 21, 2011

Bring it on!

Thank You
This week, I have a busy social calendar, but I have a couple of evenings set aside for some crafting.

I realised that I haven't really posted any pics of things I've made recently, so I've put some pics up for you today.

Thank You - Reprodepot floral paper, re-coloured peel-off and a blue glittery bird embellishment by Simply Creative.

hello! birdie - no.1
Hello! - I am loving Hello cards right now and seem to be using them a lot, so I have made quite a few different kinds.
No1 - Great paisley paper from TK Maxx cut out using the scalloped square template on my Slice, cream card cut using the same template and birdie/hello! stamps by Hero Arts.

hello! birdie - No2
No2 - My Minds Eye wild asparagus paper cut with an X-Cut scalloped edge punch and a Simply Creative glittered embellishment.

hello! birdie - No3
No3 - Black glittered paper from Paperchase - used for the ribbon effect strip and the scalloped circle, Papermania patterned paper cut using the scalloped circle template on my Slice, cream scalloped circle and birdie\hello! stamps by Hero Arts.

I love this Hero Arts stamp set, it's really cool and very handy, it comes with other sentiments and I have used it for so many different occasions. The card I love the most has to be No3, because I really like the layered effect and the glittery black paper.

Enjoy!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx