Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I'm so proud!

As you may have gathered it's all been a little bit busy in my world, but I am back (for now) I really need to find more hours in the day!

Anyway, I am totally made up right now, as I pinned the Union Jack quilt together and it looks amazing - today's pics are the ones I took before it was sewn together - I just need to add the bias tape and then voila! it is complete. I'll show you more pics when it is finished later in the week.

The apron's went down well at the Christening on Sunday and I was really pleased with how they came out - however my photos are pretty rubbish (boo!) and I'll have to wait for my friends to send me a pic to show you. I do however have pics of the babygrow that I made for Beatrice who was being Christened (tomorrow!).

It's now only 3 days to the craft market and I am packed and ready, can't stop making things though and so the craft table is full of extra bits and bobs that I considering taking - I wonder if I have too much stuff, but I think more is better than not enough!

So I'll see you tomorrow - enjoy the quilt - I've written out the steps and will scan it all in tomorrow, ready for posting with the final pic, so that you can make your own quilt.

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx