Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Craft Heaven


What a beautiful morning! It's sunny and I feel in a fantastic mood, but my craft room is so warm currently that I am wilting whilst working in there!

Today, I thought I'd talk about one of the things I have come to love as a relatively new crafter, is the amount of blogs available for crafters.

There are some that are truly inspirational. Lots of these blogs have taught me new techniques, prevented me from killing when I was tired and have provided free patterns and ideas.

So I thought for my second post, I would say thanks to my fellow craft bloggers and list them here - even if you aren't 'crafty' they are so beautiful and funny, you'll love them anyway.

I'll be maintaining a list of my fave blogs, for you to view, but for now my top five blogs are:

i have to say

Allsorts

futuregirl

the purl bee

chicks of a feather

Cx

p.s the image is a handmade musical heart for over a babies cot, courtesy of The Toy Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx